Saturday 17 January 2009

This is who I am & this is what I do.

Finally I have started my book. I have been meaning to do this for a while now but I have had enough time recently to start laying out the pages and sorting designs for the content. This book is going to represent me so far, my life, my work and the things I have learned.

I have been researching design books and looking for what makes them stand out, what makes them different from the rest?

I am basing it on Eco-friendly design and sustainability. These issues need to be addressed now more than ever and I think people appreciate a more natural approach to design methods.

I also have started building my website for Twitch Design, this is in the early stages but I have all the ideas down and is just a case of putting everything together. Be up and running soon.

No comments: